When unneeded prescription drugs aren’t disposed of properly they can contaminate our drinking water, poison wildlife, or lead to prescription drug abuse when taken by someone they weren’t prescribed to.
Here’s where you can safely dispose of Prescription drugs in Rock County
- Beloit Police Department100 State StOpen 24/7
- Town of Beloit Police Department1133 Inman PkwyOpen M-F 8am – 4 pm
- Edgerton Police Department215 W Fulton StOpen Business Hours
- Evansville Police Department10 W Church StOpen 24/7
- Janesville Police Department100 N Jackson StOpen 24/7
- Milton Police Department120 Parkview Dr.Open 24/7 [end-div][div class=”four columns no margin”]